Bia from Brasil: We are pleased to feature an interview with Ana “Bia” Beatriz on podcast # 304. A native of Sao Paulo, she started in karting at the age of eight. After competing in single seater racing in her country, she moved to the United States and competed in this year’s Firestone Indy Lights series. In July at Nashville Superspeedway she made history by becoming the first woman to win an Indy Lights race. Five other podium finishes helped her to finish third in the championship, behind fellow Brazilian and series winner Raphael Matos and Richard Antinucci.
For more information please visit her website www.biafigueiredo.com and send an e mail to Miguel on the forum for translation. English version coming soon!
Podcast # 304 coming soon.
What is wrong with Kimi?
Singapore preparing for the F1 circus.
Monza post race review.
Motorsports Mondial with Nasir Hameed.
Interview with Ana Beatriz
Jerez track times:
Pos Driver Team Time Laps
1. Christian Klien BMW Sauber 1:19.537 84
2. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1:19.878 60
3. Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1:20.209 88
4. Gary Paffett McLaren-Mercedes 1:20.602 52
5. Kamui Kobayashi Toyota 1:20.769 94
6. Lucas di Grassi Renault 1:20.853 90
7. Alexander Wurz Honda 1:21.123 71
8. Kazuki Nakajima Williams 1:23.171 61