Kiwi in F3: Brendon Hartley is set to fly high in his racing career. The talented New Zealander has won three races in this year’s British F3 series, and has been called upon to drive for RC Motorsport in this weekend’s F3 Euro Series race at Nurburgring. After testing the car at Vallelunga, near Rome, Hartley is confident he can do a good job for the team. Hartley hails from Palmerston North and last year won the Formula Renault Euro Cup. He is part of Red Bull brigade and earlier this year drove their F1 car in a demo in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Vettel fastest in Jerez!
Michelin become tyre supplier for the A1GP.
Is McLaren using a new form of traction control?
The shocking truth about BMW and the KERS system.
Pos Driver Team Time Laps
1. Vettel Toro Rosso-Ferrari (B) 1:19.844 94
2. Paffett McLaren-Mercedes (B) 1:20.179 80
3. Badoer Ferrari (B) 1:20.697 69
4. Hulkenberg Williams-Toyota (B) 1:20.953 58
5. Buemi Red Bull-Renault (B) 1:20.997 110
6. Grosjean Renault (B) 1:21.223 71
7. Trulli Toyota (B) 1:21.459 96
8. Wurz Honda (B) 1:21.596 84
9. Klien BMW-Sauber (B) no time 3