Flavio Briatore and Ron Dennis had threatened to boycott Melbourne.
Renault are convinced the new R29 will fight for wins this season.
Alonso is in the Michael Schumacher and Alain Prost mould" Brundle.
Bernie believes McLaren are sandbagging and will surprise in Melbourne.
Rubens Barrichello can gallop to victory in the Brawn Mercedes machine.
Hilton Racing proudly announces the launch of its stunning new website.
To celebrate the launch of the all new HiltonRacing.com website, Hilton Racing is offering one lucky individual the opportunity to win a pair of Grandstand tickets to the 2009 Santander British Grand Prix.
HiltonRacing.com continues to set the pace in providing motorsport fans, website visitors and members of its free-to-join loyalty programme with a fantastic range of news features, promotional offers and privileges and up-to-the-minute motorsport information including the following –
* Exclusive monthly blogs from leading F1 journalist Will Buxton and Bruno Senna, 2008 GP2 Runner-Up
* Access to articles from F1 Racing, Racing Line, Motorsportcircuitguide.com and Motors TV
* Exclusive in-depth features from Peter Windsor, USGPE Founder and leading F1 journalist
* Exclusive offers from Hilton HHonors, Autosport, Dread Merchandise, Drivedata, Duke Videos, F1 Racing, LivingWell Health Clubs & MotorSport Vision
* Superb monthly competitions
* The opportunity to search, review and book any of Hilton’s GP & UK Race Properties
This fabulous competition prize includes 2 Grandstand tickets to the 2009 Santander British Grand Prix, one night’s accommodation at a Hilton hotel, a Hilton Racing Gift Bag including Vodafone McLaren Mercedes merchandise and a Lewis Hamilton replica mini helmet. To enter please click here http://www.hiltonracing.com/