F1weekly podcast number 403 ( our apologies for the audio problems )
How many teams will have a car that looks like the RB5?
Ecclestone is proposing the introduction of short-cuts at each circuit.
Motorsports Mondial with Nasir Hameed and This weeks interview:
Formula Atlantics team owner Carlos Bobeda of Condor motorsports.
Charge of the Red Bull: Stampede of the Adrian Newey-designed cars is set to commence in land down under at the end of this month. Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne is the season opener. German wunderkind, Sebastian Vettel, fresh from his victory in Monza last year with Toro Rosso, has now been promoted to the flagship Red Bull team. This makes teammate Webber a Mark-ed man. The Australian made his Grand Prix debut in home country in 2002 and is still searching for that elusive maiden win. The team is powered by Renault engines.
Junior team Toro Rosso pranced away with Ferrari power plant to an historic win and several impressive showings last year, mainly due to the efforts of Vettel. He leaves his name behind on both Toro Rosso race cars for the 2009 season. His replacement is Sebastien Buemi, the Swiss racer has been a Red Bull Driver for some years now and last year raced in GP2. His teammate is Sebastien Bourdais, who continues with the team for a second year.
Flins-Les Mureaux, north east of Paris given the nod as the French authorities’ preferred option for the return of the Grand Prix de France by 2011
Rubens Barrichello tops the times sheets in the new BGP001
Fernando Alonso says Renault have more work to do.
Charlie Whiting taking a close look at the diffusers in question.
Motorsports Mondial with Nasir Hameed
Special interview with F1weekly listener and Kart racer Carlos Calderon.
Final day of testing times:
Pos Driver Team Time Laps
1. Barrichello Brawn-Mercedes (B) 1:18.926 110 two legged
2. Rosberg Williams-Toyota (B) 1:19.774 120
3. Glock Toyota (B) 1:20.091 128
4. Vettel Red Bull-Renault (B) 1:20.576 83
5. Alonso Renault (B) 1:20.664 64
6. Massa Ferrari (B) 1:20.677 92
7. Kubica BMW-Sauber (B) 1:20.740 134
8. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes (B) 1:20.869 70
9. Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari (B) 1:21.013 62
10. Fisichella Force India-Mercedes (B) 1:21.045 141
11. Bourdais Toro Rosso-Ferrari (B) 1:21.629 27